The Autumn Seminar has accepted Contributions together with the 2022 eucen Open Fora until 21 October 2022. Now the call is closed.
Thanks to authors who have submitted their works. Authors of selected abstracts have been invited to present their work in Barcelona.
Selected works will be also invited to submit a full paper that will be considered for the forthcoming edition of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning – EJULL. Those authors interested to proceed need to submit their manuscripts within the deadlines and following the House Style of the journal.
All you want to know about the publication of full papers
The next issue of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL)“Contemporary Issues in University Lifelong Learning” will expand on the themes raised during eucen’s Open Fora and the eucen Autumn Seminar events, as outlined below. Our journal’s diverse readership includes researchers, practitioners and policymakers and we invite submissions that seek to engage specifically with one or more of those groups of readers.
The themes addressed in this current issue are:
– Digitalisation in ULLL
– ULLL and the community
– Professionalisation to enhance existing talent
– Inclusive societies
Find more about the themes here.
We are happy to accept three kinds of papers:
- Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualized within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on significant research done;
Length: max. 3000-5000 words
- Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed;
Length: max. 2000-3000 words
- Discussion papers presenting informed opinion and reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning.
Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
- Deadline submission papers – 30 December 2022.
Note that no papers will be accepted after this date or extensions be granted to authors
- Feedback to authors on reviews – 28 February 2023
- Deadline for revisions – 17 March 2023
- Publication date – 15 May 2023
In case there are not enough accepted manuscripts to publish a journals, the papers will be kept by eucen and added to the next possible edition of the EJULL journal.
Please, always use the House Style in your manuscripts to avoid slowing or endangering the process of peer-reviewing of your work.
We look forward to receiving your works!